We love fun, our families and each other! But NOT necessarily in that order!

We wanted a way to show pictures of all the fun adventures we've been on. We've got literally 1000's of pictures we've taken and so now it's time to get them off our hard drive and show them off. While we will start with our current adventures, we will once in a while go back and show some "old stuff"!

Our advice to you - Keep checking back!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Too busy to post...Sorry about that!

Okay, that's not true. Never too busy just that I forget. And Amber is so good at posting about her family and I enjoy it so much that maybe someone out there is missing my blog. And I keep telling Karly to post as she has a funny style that is hilarious to read. (Even if it is about me almost falling to my death).

So even though many things have happened since my last post, I'm starting with our recently finished cruise to the western Bahamas.  We went with our friends, the Hoskins. Here's the pics! 
 


 




Believe it or not, there was a group of about 6 Santa Claus's on board our cruise. 


1 comment:

  1. Boy, I am posting on a blog that is one year old. Just wanted to thank you for popping onto and commenting on my blog. Thank you too for yours. It was great fun checking out all the pics of you guys and the kids. They are all too grown up to be believed.

    ReplyDelete